- Power Systems Planning, Operation and Control, Renewable Energy Sources, Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Power, Power Electronics and Energy Conversion, Applications of Informatics to Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines (EM): Eddy Currents, Electrical Drives, Heating of EM, Magnetic Field of EM, Acoustic Noise and Vibrations of EM.
- Hierarchical and Decentralised Control of Large Scale Systems.
- Early Detection of Malfunctions with Noise Techniques, Heat Transfer, Environmental Radioactivity Pollution Measurement and Modelling.
- Magnetism, Magnetic Materials, Ceramics, Testing of Materials, Structure of Materials.
- Environmental Radioactivity, Interaction of Radiation with Matter.
- High Voltage Technology, Electrical Breakdown, High Voltage Laboratory Techniques, High Voltage Applications, Lightning Protection Systems.
Department of Electrical Energy Secretariat
tel. 2310 996317, 2310 996396