The Department of Electronics and Computer covers the subject of circuit theory , electronics, analog and digital systems, integrated circuits, industrial electronics, computer architecture , microcomputers , information processing systems , computer networks , telematics , multimedia , databases , applied automatic control of industrial computing, intelligent systems and modeling , robotics , design and production-test.
- Computer-aided Analysis and Design of Electronic Circuits, Fault Analysis of Analogue and Digital Systems, Integrated Circuit Design, Reliability Modelling, Analysis and Optimisation Techniques for Networks and Systems, Electronics of Measuring Systems, Neural networks, Non-linear circuits, Non-linear oscillation.
- Robotics, Control Systems, Non-linear Systems, CAD Systems, Industrial Automation, FMS, Simulation, AI, Industrial Instrumentation and Control, Industrial Electronics, Real-time Systems, High Performance AC.
- Drives, Minimum Loss Problems, Modulation Techniques.
- Multisensors, Multidimensional Digital Signal/Image Processing, Parallel and Distributed Processing Architecture and Algorithms, Detection, Estimation and Classification Algorithms.
- Computer Architecture, Microprocessor Applications, Microprogramming Techniques, Digital Control Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms, File Structures, Database Systems, Operating Systems.
- Coding, Processing and Communication of 2D and 3D Images and Image Sequences. Multimedia communication.
- Multimedia content creation. Multimedia Data Bases. Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Computer Networks, Packet Voice and Video Transmission Systems, Integrated digital Networks, Telemetry Networks.
Campus of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of Engineering, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of Electronics and Computers, Building D, Floor 5, 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece.